SERVICES – DAY OF COORDINATION
Wedding and Event Planner
Just the Basic “Day of Coordination”
Having a professional Wedding Coordinator on the day of your wedding ensures that all the time, effort, and money invested in your wedding day is well spent.
Our day of coordination package “Just the Basic” is designed for the bride and groom who need someone to execute their dream on the day of the wedding, making sure the day flows smoothly and flawlessly!
To do the best job possible on your wedding day, our Day of coordination actually starts 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding when we will consult with you, review all your vendor contracts, make sure there aren’t any potential issues or red flags, develop a checklist and time-line, help you decide on the remaining details, and answer any questions you may have in the weeks leading up to your wedding. Preparation of a ceremony and reception checklist to ensure all items are accounted for on the day of the wedding.
Click the + symbol to expand the details of each service.
Two-hour Complimentary Consultation for Planning and Guidance
• Completion of your bridal profile
• High level discussion of your budget according to package chosen
• Review your ideas and vision for the wedding and reception
• Review desired locations, options along with pros and cons of each site
• Venue insight, advise, comparisons and recommendations
• Review style, theme, color choices and size of wedding
• Share our creative ideas and suggestions to compliment your style
• Review and discuss your desired vendors
• Vendor referrals that fit your needs and budget
• Customized task list provided after meeting
Final Planning and Guidance Meeting with Review of overall Plan
• Review all contracts and discuss to ensure no detail has been overlooked
• Finalize Vendor List and times of deliveries
• Provide detailed timeline and floor plan
• Highlight and discuss items needed to be included in Timeline
• Discuss wedding ceremony, design and style as well as musical selections
• Discuss who will perform each task at the ceremony
• Design lineup of wedding party and discuss cueing
• Wedding Coordinator will attend / arriving 2-3 hours prior to wedding start time
• Direct Wedding Ceremony and Reception
• Oversee vendor arrival / main point of contact for vendors
• Ensure décor is set according to plan
• Transport items from ceremony to reception site (height/weight restrictions)
• Direct reception flow with introduction of bride and groom, first dance, cake cutting and toast
• Design, direct and plan bride and grooms exit
• Deliver snacks and beverages to wedding party (additional fee for snacks and beverages)
• Distribute any remaining payments or gratuities to vendors as needed
• Pin flowers on family and attendants, distribute bouquets and oversee all other floral placements
• Bustle bridal gown for reception
• Ensure timeline is followed and according to plan
• Handle any discrepancies, last minute details, bridal party issues or tardy vendors as needed
• Set-up items: toasting glasses, cake cutter, guest book, place cards, photo’s, etc.
• Box up all remaining cake and prepare to go meal if needed, distribute favors to guests.
• Help load gifts, personal items and keepsake items into designated vehicles and to assigned persons
• Oversee vendors clean-up
• Services available for up to 8 hours
Midway Planning and Guidance Meeting
• Review Vendors selected for services, review services included by each
• Review Venue selected and discuss floor plan, rain plan and layout
• Review items included in Venue contract
• Provide customized list of additional items needed
• Discuss additional services needed, such as valet, security, lighting, beverage, entertainment, etc.
• Advise Client of vendor selections on additional services
• Provide revised task list after meeting
• Provide revised budget and payment worksheet after meeting
• Wedding Coordinator will attend for limited two hours
• Direct rehearsal flow, advice, coordinate and suggest ceremony details
• Discuss who will be responsible for rings and other ceremony duties
• Transport items needed to ceremony site and to reception site (height/weight restrictions)
Included in just the basic package are unlimited emails before or after each meeting. Limited phone calls during (normal business hours Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.) Always included in packages: Use of Wedding Emergency kit.
We recommend one additional assistants for large events and for events with extensive detail, decorating and set-up requirements.